Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally A Post

Amost one month and many thoughts later, I am finally writing what I promised myself to write. Good chance to test out the Qumana blog-ware I downloaded. Feels a bit strange blogging after not doing so for such a long time. Feels even more strange to be writing on board of Philippine Airlines flight PR0504 on my way to Manila.


Strange-ness began six days ago actually.


Just when I was settling into my new part-time-teacher-with-balance-in-life-now routine, I received a call offering an opportunity to attend a 2-week lighting workshop in Manila. That was Tuesday. The fully-sponsored workshop was to commence in 6 days from the time the call was made. SIX DAYS.


Spoke to my darling husband who said:"Go if your Principal agrees to let you off school." despite long-made plans. So I spoke to my Principal the next day who said something to the extent of "Go for it and continue to contribute to the service." I was actually half-hoping that she would say no. Since she said "Yes" and this is too good an opportunity to let up, I began the hectic process of preparing for the trip and settling things before I go away for two weeks.....................
...........................................................................................................


OH NO! I just remembered something! Now I know why I was feeling antsy the whole morning! Will settle it as soon as I land.


Will write again soon.


Powered by Qumana


No comments:

Post a Comment